Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 X)

Hey gals and guys, doesn't matter you're cute or not, you're still reading X)

Just now, went to Presint 2, watching concerts and snapping photos. Waiting for the fireworks to come out, and, jyeah, realising how chubby I am in each and everyphoto taken.

Okayy, 2012 has arrived and I fuckingdamninhate it.

2012 has its pros and cons


Pros -
  • Can stand a chance for another hangout with my fuckingly lovely superfriends
  • I'll be 15, means, I'm growing up. Tk sabar tunggu 16 nextyear, and also 18. pink scooter + ayah's mercs waiting :)
Cons -

  • I have less than a year to prepare for Penilaian Menengah Rendah.
Whatever it is, every new year, new wishlist. On my wishlist, 8As PMR and grew 160 cm by the time I'm officially 15 - 12/10/2012

Kayy, nothing much to say, Happy New Year, may miracles happen this year and make it the best year in your life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment